Thursday, February 9, 2012

Staying Creative

Hello possums.

Found these pearls of wisdom 'here.'
And how delighted was I to see some things I do already: shopping lists, to do lists, weekly menu lists, homeschooling ideas lists, art ideas lists, places to visit lists, grateful for.. lists, ways to improve myself lists … and don't get me started on 'pinterest ideas' PULEEEESE!
Thinking of keeping a list journal to keep track of just how much I do get done over a week, month, year… Lifetime. Might help me in trying not to be 'someone else's perfect.'


29 WAYS TO STAY CREATIVE from TO-FU on Vimeo.

And you? How do you stay creative?
Love

3 comments:

  1. Freeeakin awesome!
    The music in the beginning really stressed me out. I felt I needed to get off my duff and create!!!!eeeeap.
    Love love love # 25!
    Stop being someonelses perfect! True dat!
    Braking the rules... with that "new" beat -wooohoo off to try some spinning or run 5 miles!
    Yes either I am pumped & delirious!
    Merci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfully creative film with good good ideas. light ~

    ReplyDelete

Can't think of a famous quote that says 'communication makes the world go round' so you 'll just have to get my clumsy way of putting it instead ;-) Your comments are precious. Thanks for dropping by!