Tuesday, September 15, 2009

L'Ile d'Yeu and the Ride of Your Life


Ok - for me to get the hang of this we are going to jump forward and backwards a bit in time.
First, you have to come with me to L'Ile d'Yeu, (God's Island - although some Kiwis and Aussies think that their islands belong to that category too) where you can bathe in the colours of the French Vendée area that have influenced a lot of what I've been working on since summer... So jump in P's jeep with the kids (otherwise you will have to bike as only residents are allowed cars and as petrol is the most expensive in France, I suggest you make the most of the free ride) and we'll take a look around at what this tiny island has to offer by way of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't think of a famous quote that says 'communication makes the world go round' so you 'll just have to get my clumsy way of putting it instead ;-) Your comments are precious. Thanks for dropping by!