Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Signs


When I woke up yesterday morning my blog hadn't disappeared, not of it's own volition, neither was it merely a dream of mine. So I take that as a good sign. Today is one of those hazy days of hovering between 'not knowing where to start' and 'wondering if I maybe shouldn't finish something off!' The highlight of my day though has been scavenging the glass bowl off the top of a toppled electricity pole. Gotta get some before and after shots up so you can see what I make of it - most likely a lamp. We all need a bit more light!

Quand je me suis réveillée ce matin mon blog n'avait pas disparu! Ce n'était pas un rêve donc ... C'est bon signe!! Aujourd'hui je vacille entre ... 'je ne sais pas par quel sujet commencer' et 'peut-être je devrais finir quelque chose que j'ai déjà commencé'. Le point fort de ma journée c'était de récupérer un isolateur d'un poteau électrique écrasé par terre sur le chemin de retour de l'école. Je pense que je vais l'utiliser pour faire une lampe - on a tous besoin d'un peu plus de lumière dans nos vies!!

1 comment:

Can't think of a famous quote that says 'communication makes the world go round' so you 'll just have to get my clumsy way of putting it instead ;-) Your comments are precious. Thanks for dropping by!