Monday, October 12, 2009

Making Postcards- From the Edge of Reason


It is not entirely reasonable that I sit here 'playing' while I should be 'working.' So, from my vantage point out here at the 'edge of reason, ' let me send you a postcard inspired by Corsica and it's grand bleu so that you may play too at least!
Who was it that said 'The secret to being Happy is making your Vocation your Vacation?" Maybe one does not have to be reasonable to be wise...Posted by Picasa PS original photo taken of the blue depths off L'Ile Rousse, Scribbled on in blue Abraxas ink then juggled around a bit with two other photos... SignedbyAnge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't think of a famous quote that says 'communication makes the world go round' so you 'll just have to get my clumsy way of putting it instead ;-) Your comments are precious. Thanks for dropping by!